I love this picture! Debris proceeded to cut her spaghetti, one strand at a time, as her little cow friends watched. So cute!The Cowboy and Auntie A got there that afternoon, much to Kiki and Debris delight. Kiki had been looking forward to wrestling with The Cowboy all week long, and Debris snuggled right into Auntie A, and never let go.
Pretty much every time we get together, we get a picture of Frank, The Cowboy, and The Sheriff in a row, on a couch. I think we're all going to have to get sectionals now that we have Auntie Ten's guy in the mix as well.
Cleaning a few leaves out The Sheriff & Auntie G's pool the next morning, so they could go for a swim...
The Sheriff & Auntie G have a pool, and 9 palm trees in their yard. I do believe if I ever yearn a vacation of the hot, palm tree-ey, and sunny kind, I shall just visit them.
Now, Frank and I have been married for 8 1/2 years. Since the day I put that ring on his hand, every time he has a flat surface in front of him, he's been taking it off, and spinning it. As we spent considerable amounts of time in restaurants for the first 4 years of our marriage, he's gotten ridiculously good at it. It used to annoy me, but he's gotten so good at it, and he hasn't lost it yet, and it makes him so happy, it's kind of hard for me to hang onto any irritation about it. So, here he is, schooling The Sheriff in proper ring spinning technique.
It's gotten to the point where Frank is so good at spinning his ring, the challenge is not to get a good spin anymore, but to stop it without knocking it over. Also, they were working at getting them to collide, and seeing which one was still spinning after the collision. I believe I see many ring spinning derby's in our future.
And, just a few more good one's from the rehearsal and wedding day...
Crisp, as Kiki calls him, with A. Thanks A, for taking so many good pics for me!! And, Crisp, just an FYI... Kiki and Debris will be quite disappointed if your parent's visit, and you don't come with.
My favs? The crashed girls at the end. That sorta sums up a GREAT day! LOVED it! HI GIRLS!! You are STARS!
ReplyDeleteAaaaaand that's a wrap!
ReplyDeleteThe ring spinning drives me nuts. Tadd does it too. I think Darren has lost 2 rings that way. Rosanne finally told him she wouldn't get him anymore : ) Keep the spinning competitions in rooms without heater vents!
ReplyDeleteRing spinning.. so funny, probably cause my hubby doesn't do it. I think it would drive me nuts if he did worrying that he might lose it. Love the pic of Debris and cows having their pasta. Phi would be sharing bites with the cows making sure they're well fed too.
ReplyDeleteThese have been just wonderful pictures, Naomig! It's almost like being there with everyone...just a beautiful time.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics!! We really wish we could have been there!!
ReplyDelete